Cold Pressed Juice Company Pty Limited ACN 166 093 572 trading as Karmic Cold Pressed Juice ABN 99 166 093 572 (KARMIC) grants you a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to use and access the website and online ordering platform (collectively known as ‘KARMIC website’). In these Terms and Conditions, “us”, “we” and “our” refer to KARMIC and references to “you” and “your” is to you, the end user. These Terms and Conditions are made in accordance with the laws prevalent in Victoria, Australia
Agreement Between KARMIC and you when using the KARMIC website
By accessing and using the KARMIC website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Term and Conditions you must immediately stop using the KARMIC website. We may change, update or otherwise amend the KARMIC website at our absolute discretion and without notice.
KARMIC’s goods and services provided to you
KARMIC may off you access to goods and services for sale, or access to controlled areas of the KARMIC website. To accept any offer made by KARMIC and access these goods and services, you must advise KARMIC of all information requested and register this information via the KARMIC website.
KARMICs terms of sale in respect of any good or service offered via the KARMIC website
You may purchase goods & services online from the KARMIC website. All purchases are subject to these following terms:
- Purchase, payment and ordering.
- All prices displayed on the KARMIC website are in AUD;
- Any purchase of items from the KARMIC website (an ‘order’) is confirmed only when you complete payment for the items and for delivery. Payments must be made by credit card or via paypal;
- KARMIC will not honour any order which has not been paid for in full;
- KARMIC shall advise you of any delivery fees prior to dispatch and are therefore advertised prior to the payment of your order;
- You must provide accurate delivery information. KARMIC will only deliver to your residential or office delivery address within the delivery zone;
- The delivery zone is an area as defined by the KARMIC website. KARMIC do not agree to delivery outside of the delivery zone;
- KARMIC do not deliver to PO Boxes or all other addresses which are not your residential or office address;
- Delivery of your order will take place within prescribed dates and times as specified on the KARMIC website:
- All orders are delivered on the Date selected. You must select your delivery date on the KARMIC website. KARMIC do not take responsibility for incorrect selections made by you in the ordering process;
- Deliveries are made in the evenings and during business hours – depending on your selected preference. If delivery is to be after 9:30pm, KARMIC will advise you of a more specific time.
- If you are not home upon delivery, the KARMIC delivery team member or associated third party logistics company will attempt to contact you directly on the phone number advised to KARMIC on the order to advise you of your delivery. If you cannot be reached, the KARMIC team member of logistics partner will drop the order at your home/entrance to your home or office/entrance to office (whichever is applicable given the address). KARMIC to not make multiple delivery attempts per order;
- All deliveries are made only to the address specified by you on the order. All variations must be advised to KARMIC 24 hours before the selected delivery date;
- You agree to take the responsibility for any risk of damage or loss of the order once the order has been delivered to your address;
- KARMIC is not responsible for any loss, damage, inconvenience or similar detriment as a result of incorrect instructions provided by you to KARMIC (examples include but are not limited to incorrect delivery address, incorrect contact information, incorrect starting date selected by you).
- Picking up your order from the KARMIC distributor.
- KARMIC have a distributor located at 578 Plummer St, Port Melbourne. You may elect to pick up your order from this address rather than have your order delivered;
- All pick ups must be completed before 7:00pm. If you are unable to arrive at the store before 7:00pm, you must contact KARMIC immediately to make alternative arrangement. If you fail to contact KARMIC within this timeframe, KARMIC reserve the right to cancel your pick up order with no refund.
- Your responsibility after picking up your order or after your order has been delivered by KARMIC.
- You must refrigerate all KARMIC products. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are refrigerated as soon as possible after pick up or delivery. Any delays in refrigeration (examples include but are not limited to not being home when delivery takes place, picking up your order but not refrigerating immediately) which result in poor quality KARMIC products will not be reimbursed by KARMIC is any way;
- KARMIC products are guaranteed fresh for 3 days after delivery. Sometimes the products can last longer than this, but this is at the complete discretion of the a KARMIC team member.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all KARMIC products are stored correctly;
- Refunds, cancellations, exchanges and returns.
- KARMIC endeavour to deliver the correct products to the correct address at the correct time, however should KARMIC make an error, or delivery an inferior quality product, KARMIC will refund you the total value of the error/inferior product and where practical schedule another delivery to rectify the issue, PROVIDED THAT your advise KARMIC of such errors no later than 24 hours after receipt of your order;
- KARMIC do not offer refunds for circumstance including but not limited to changes of mind, inability to receive delivery, general dislike of the taste/experience of the KARMIC product, incorrect product selection (by you), incorrect storage of the products (by you) or changes of your plans for the cleanse period or other similar unforeseeable circumstances you may experience. In this instance, KARMIC may offer you a “store credit” equal to the value of your order to be redeemed at a later date by you or a person you nominate PROVIDED THAT you advise KARMIC of such changes no later than 48 hours prior to the starting date of your order. Any other person who takes receipt of your order for their own consumption of KARMIC products is assumed by KARMIC to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- You may wish to swap a KARMIC product for another KARMIC product of equal value – KARMIC are happy to accommodate such requests PROVIDED THAT your advise KARMIC of such changes no later than 48 hours prior to the starting date of your order;
- Generally, KARMIC do not offer refunds. However we do accept that personal circumstance may change to the point where clause 5)b) no longer applies. In such circumstances, KARMIC may choose at its sole and absolute discretion to refund your order in full PROVIDED THAT your advise KARMIC of such changes no later than 48 hours prior to the starting date of your order;
- To receive a refund, exchange or to cancel your delivery, you must notify KARMIC directly via phone or email (comments on social media to not constitute notification);
Your health and wellbeing when ordering and consuming KARMIC products
- You acknowledge and understand that KARMIC products have not been pasteurized.
- The effect of not being pasteurized means that each KARMIC product is raw and shall be treated as such. Raw products are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, those with a weakened immune system, children under 18, those on certain medications and anyone generally concerned about the consumption of raw produce. If you fall within one of these categories, KARMIC advise your to contact a medical professional before consumption of any KARMIC product;
- KARMIC do not give medical advice or specific health related advice. Any recommendations given by any KARMIC team member shall be treated as general advice only and shall not supersede advice given by any trained medical professional;
- KARMIC do not make any health claims about our products. We do share outcomes experienced by previous clients are known benefits of some of the ingredients we use; however you may not experience these benefits;
- You must not consume any KARMIC product if you suffer from allergic reactions which may result in anaphylaxis (or similar), are diabetic/insulin dependent, take prescription medication or follow dietary guidelines set by a medical professional. It is your responsibility to inform us if you suffer any of these conditions before you place an order;
- KARMIC products are advertised to be gluten free, however they are made using equipment which may contain traces of gluten;
- KARMIC products may contain traces of nuts, even if not specifically listed on the label due to using equipment which may contain traces of nuts;
- KARMIC products contain a range of high quality organic and non-organic ingredients. KARMIC do not claim to be certified organic.
The statements made on this website or email have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA). The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Consumer reviews, testimonials and opinions are based on the experiences of individual KARMIC Cold Pressed Juice consumers. KARMIC Cold Pressed Juice is not suggesting that any individual consumer’s experience with our products is representative of the experience of others. These testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid for or offered in exchange for free products.
Conditions of using the KARMIC website or any KARMIC product
- You must place an order with KARMIC to receive any product or service from us.
- You may only use the KARMIC website and/or any KARMIC product for lawful purposes
- You do not engage in any improper or indecent behaviour across the KARMIC website, KARMIC social media accounts or by using the KARMIC products in any way;
- You will not attempt to harass or bully any KARMIC team member or KARMIC customers;
- You may only represent yourself when using the KARMIC website or ordering KARMIC products. You may not use aliases, another person’s identity or provide any other false information;
- All data and content contained on the KARMIC website and in the KARMIC products remains the sole property of KARMIC;
- You shall not replicate or attempt to replicate any KARMIC product;
- You shall not replicate or attempt to replicate any KARMIC service, including the KARMIC website;
- KARMIC advice that registered trademark/s are in place protecting the intellectual property of the KARMIC brand imagery and KARMIC products;
- You shall not use or replicate any KARMIC products or services for commercial purposes. This includes re-sale of KARMIC products without the express consent of KARMIC;
- Purchase of any KARMIC product or service entitles that purchaser the use of that product or service. This entitlement does not extend to any other person. Any purchaser/s must not use KARMIC products for any commercial purposes.
- KARMIC maintain the KARMIC website for the purpose of running the KARMIC business. KARMIC make no guarantees of or take responsibility for:
- continuing site availability;
- the unavailability of the KARMIC website or any other ordering system with respect of KARMIC products that results in any loss;
- From time to time KARMIC engage in promotional activities with third parties. Any representations made by these third parties do not constitute representations by KARMIC and vice versa. By using the KARMIC website, you consent to information and advertising from these third parties, which may or may not be endorsed by KARMIC. KARMIC do not take any responsibility for any loss of damage experienced by you in relation to these third party entities.
- You indemnify KARMIC against any loss for any breach of these conditions. KARMIC will take necessary legal action should we believe any of these conditions have not been met.
Further information and limitations of your liability and KARMIC’s liability.
You agree that you use the Site at your own risk. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the conduct or activities of any KARMIC customer and that we are not liable for such under any circumstances. You are solely responsible for the use of the KARMIC ordering system, irrespective of who it utilising it on your behalf and/or using your personal information and payment information, whether with or without your permission.
You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions (certain rights and remedies may be available under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we and our related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to:
- the re-supply of Services or payment of the cost of re-supply of Services; or
- the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair.
KARMIC do not share customer data or customer payment details with any other third party without the express consent of that customer.
The KARMIC website is powered by Shopify and the KARMIC payment system is powered by Paypal. KARMC encourage all users to familiarize themselves with the respective terms and conditions of these entites.
These terms and conditions are not legal advice, nor do they attempt to circumvent any law in the relevant jurisdiction.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions, which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any such provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these Terms and Conditions, so far as is reasonably practicable.
These Terms and Conditions form part of an ecommerce transaction and the parties agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these Terms and Conditions is formed and validly entered into electronically.
KARMIC may end the agreement formed by Terms and Conditions immediately by giving you written notice. It is not essential to provide reasons for the termination. Where these Terms and Conditions have been terminated you must immediately cease using the Site or Services.
Your use of the KARMIC website may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, by on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Site should you receive a notice cancelling your license to use the Site.
KARMIC may update these terms and conditions from time to time. KARMIC strongly recommend reading these terms before placing each order.
You may contact KARMIC via phone or email only in relation to any queries regarding these terms and conditions or for any queries relating to your order. Contact via social media is not recognized by KARMIC as a valid form of communication. The email account email@example.com is monitored on during normal business hours.